Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PART II Has Been Posted

It appears that we did have a submission, sent on 03/04 that was stuck in my inbox.  Because of this, we have part II of our story.  Thank you to Maria Fisher for your submission, and I apologize for missing it originally.  To read Maria Fisher's entry and the previous part of the story (using Google Docs), click here. I will add on to this document as we create this story further.

Also, Maria suggested a great idea - giving you, the blog followers options on which submission is used.  I LOVE this idea and can't wait until multiple submissions are entered so that we can all participate.  Once we reach more than 3 submissions for a single segment, I will pick the "top 3" and request that the blog followers vote in the comments for the entry that will be used.

This is really exciting and I already love how the story is evolving.  If you're interested in participating, please visit this blog post for directions on how to submit your content.

Deadline for submissions for Part III is: Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM, EST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment